The current regulations on the granting of certificates of food hygiene and safety conditions for restaurants and eateries under the Health Minister's Decision No. 41/2005 / QD-BYT on food hygiene and safety conditions with services and catering as follows:
Ordinance No. 12/2003 / PL-UBTVQH11 dated 26 July 2003 of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly
Decree No. 163/2004 / ND-CP of September 7, 2004, detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Ordinance on Food Hygiene and Safety
Decision No. 42/2005 / QD-BYT dated 08/12/2005 of the Minister of Health promulgating regulations on announcement of food products standards. Effectiveness 15 days after its publication in the Official Gazette
Decision No. 46/2007 / QD-BYT dated 19/12/2007 of the Minister of Health promulgating regulations on maximum limit of biological and chemical pollution. Effectiveness 15 days after its publication in the Official Gazette
Decision No. 80/2005 / QD-BTC dated November 17, 2005 of the Minister of Finance promulgating the Regulation on the rates of collection, remittance, management and use of FHS quality management fees and charges
I. Food service establishments include:
The restaurant (also known as the restaurant)
1. Make sure there is enough clean water and ice.
2. There are tools, containers and separate display areas between raw and cooked foods.
3. Place of food processing must be clean, separated from polluted sources (drains, garbage, sanitation facilities, places for sale of cattle and poultry) and one-way processing.
4. Processors shall be given a health check and implanted at least once a year.
5. Processors must have certificates of training in food hygiene and safety.
Persons in direct contact with food must wear protective clothing, have a hair cap, remove all jewelry, cut off fingernails and clean hands.
7. Food ingredients must be of safe origin and do not use food additives outside the permitted list of the Ministry of Health.
8. Food must be on the table or at least 60 cm above the ground.
9. The food sold must be kept in a glass cabinet or hygienic storage facility, protected against flies, dust, rain, sunlight and the entry of other insects and animals.
10. There is a sealed waste container, with a lid and is transported during the day.
1. There are kitchen areas, food processing and dining areas separate guests.
2. All food supplies must be of specific and safe origin.
3. Processing establishments, equipment and tools must meet hygiene requirements according to common regulations.
4. The service personnel must have a medical examination and treatment at least once a year, have certificates of training in food hygiene and safety and ensure good personal hygiene. .
5. Dining room, table and chairs must be kept clean and hygienic, have enough toilets and wash basins and have 24 hour food storage cabinets.
Dining facilities at the hotel
1. Having a contract on the safe source of food ingredients and fully implementing the 3-step inspection regime.
2. Ensure adequate food hygiene and safety conditions, facilities, equipment and implement the principle of one-way kitchen.
3. The service personnel must be given medical examinations and implanted at least once a year; Having certificates of training in food hygiene and safety and ensuring good hygiene practice.
4. Dining room, table and chairs should be kept clean, have enough toilets and wash basins, 24 hour food testing cabinets.
5. Place display food for sale or for guests to choose their own protection against flies, avoid the breath, saliva of guests and must have tools for customers to grab, eat, eat.
1. There must be enough clean water for processing and washing utensils, bowls, and sanitary waste disposal systems.
2. Food ingredients must be of safe origin and do not use food additives outside the permitted list of the Ministry of Health.
3. Place of processing, display food must be at least 60cm above the ground.
4. Food should be covered to avoid flies, dust, rain, wind.
5. The staff must have a health check-up and implantation scheduled at least once a year, with a certificate of training in food hygiene and safety and good hygiene practices. .
1. The canteen environment must be regularly cleaned, not contaminated for food hygiene.
2. Food hygiene and safety requirements for facilities, equipment and tools must be ensured and maintenance of clean daily hygiene.
3. All food presented at the cafeteria must be of safe origin and fully labeled as prescribed. Absolutely not allowed to sell over-the-counter food and use additives outside the permitted list of the Ministry of Health.
4. The service personnel must have a medical examination and implantation scheduled at least once a year, have a certificate of training in food hygiene and safety and ensure good personal hygiene practices. .
5. Fully implement three-step authentication and 24-hour food preservation.
Collective canteen or collective kitchen
1. Have a safe food supply contract, fully implement the three-step verification regime and 24-hour food preservation.
2. The service personnel must be given medical examinations and implanted at least once a year; Having a certificate of training in food hygiene and safety and ensuring good hygiene practices.
3. To ensure food hygiene and safety requirements on facilities, equipment, tools and processes of cooking and cooking on the principle of one-way.
4. The canteen must be airy, cool and well-lighted, with anti-flies, mosquitoes, bugs, mice and animals and maintain clean hygiene.
5. Having a system of food storage facilities, toilet facilities, hand washing and clean daily garbage and waste collection.
Coffee shop, tea shop
1. Make sure the origin of the material is safe.
2. Do not use tea, coffee residue chemicals to protect plants and toxins mold.
3. To ensure the satisfaction of food hygiene and safety conditions, equipment, tools, especially tools for making tea and coffee.
4. Service personnel must be given medical examinations and implanted at least once a year; Having certificates of training in food hygiene and safety and ensuring good personal hygiene.
5. If using additives, sugar should be labeled and in use. Only use additives, chemical sweeteners are on the list of the Ministry of Health.
Beer, beer, beverage
1. It is only permitted to sell liquors, beer and soft drinks of safe origin and meet the food hygiene and safety standards.
2. The place of sale and place for the guests to sit must be clean, airy, no flies, insects, animals and must be at least 60cm above the ground. The place of sale must have enough toilet, hand washing sink for guests.
3. Cups and cups must be safe, washed, wiped or dried before serving.
4. The accompanying food must meet the requirements of food hygiene and safety. Do not use chemical sugar to make soft drinks, want to use must have separate regulations.
5. The health care worker must have a medical examination and implanted at least once a year. Having certificates of training in food hygiene and safety and ensuring good personal hygiene.
II. A dossier of application for a food safety and hygiene permit comprises:
1. Order of implementation:
Organizations and individuals:
- Prepare all required documents. Submitted at Department of Food Hygiene and Safety, receiving receipts for dossiers - appointment to return results
Department of ATV:
- Receive and process the dossier when the dossier is correct, complete and valid, record the receipt and return the result to the organization or individual submitting the dossier.
2. Method of implementation:
Dossiers are received directly at the head office of the Customs Office (One-stop shop)
Composition, number, file:
Application for certification
Certified copy of business registration certificate
Explanation of material foundations, equipment and tools to ensure food hygiene and safety, including:
Drawings of floor plans of production and business establishments and surrounding areas.
Description of the processing process (technological process) for the product group or each specific product.
A written commitment to ensure food hygiene and safety for food materials and food products produced and traded by the establishments.
The notarized copy of the health certificate of the establishment owner and the person directly engaged in production and business
Certified copy of certificate of food safety knowledge of each individual involved in food production and trading in the establishment.
To start a business activity legitimate, convenient and obviate unnecessary when you open a restaurant, cafeteria, problem finishing the paperwork always do you have a headache and thought can not assured work, which permits food hygiene and safety is always a question most searched but you just get the generic answer and did not know where to start.
Therefore, the Company Lawyer Hoang pleased to advise under the current law relating to legal procedures related to the application for licenses for food safety for restaurants, cafes, canteens, guest The hotel offers food service ... Please contact us for direct consultation.